OT: Brazilians

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing.

He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the president exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands.

Finally, president looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

Reply to
Bob

True story, no doubt. :-\

Reply to
Hairy

He was asked in a press conference of his opinion of Roe vs. Wade.

He replied "I don't car how they get out of New Orleans, just as long as they get out"

Reply to
Me

He prolly dun it with one of them newcular bombs.

Reply to
SVTKate

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

Cute, just remember that the United States of America hates you just as much as you hate it.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

It's easy to tell who the V-6 drivers are on this newgroup.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

John Shepardson wrote in news:j.shepardson- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.dca.giganews.com:

???/ Why? is Bob French?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Ahhh... then me and ol' Spikie are much loved by Momma Liberty and Uncle Sam.

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah? Who??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Now, that was funny!

Reply to
Dennis

V-6? Never owned one. I am a confirmed Republican, George Bush supporter and

1965 GT-350 Shelby owner. I don't mind poking a little fun at him, though.

Reply to
Me

Now that is an appreciation of humor the way it was meant to be.... I'd guess you can even laugh at yourself... unlike so many polarized political types who don't mind jokes about the other party, but God forbid you should make a joke about their. Of course, I've never owned a V6. I4, V4,I6, and V8s.... but never a V6.....

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

It came as the blond joke in the September issue of Reader's Digest (a couple of months old already)...

Reply to
Shayne