OT: Happy Valentines Day

Just wishing everybody & their loved ones a happy valentines day! *hands out condoms*

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
Reply to
<memset

I have 4 boys and one more on the way. My wife is catholic and what are condoms?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I have a 17 year old..... thinking back to how I was - condoms let me breathe easier...

This will be the 31st Valentines Day that Mrs. mechanic and I have enjoyed together. .... I can only hope that others can find this kind of peace...

Reply to
Jim Warman

You are completely out of your frigging mind! Where will you put one more?

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks Mikie! Hope you have a good one too.

Reply to
SVTKate

So how'd the date go, Mike?

wrote in news:CGXPd.46957$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Thanks!! I am taking my girl out tonight to a pretty nice restaurant. Hopefully everyone has a great time today and later this evening! Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Somewhere in Tennessee.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Dunno yet, Joe ;D. I practiced cooking a meal last night... glad I did! LOL.. I know how I can get it perfect this time around.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

LOL!

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Is it tonight? So what'd you cool last night? And what'd you cook tonight? Inquiring minds want to know...

wrote in news:NJ6Qd.47053$iC4.16858 @newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

The night was fantastic. I need to go shower *hint* *hint*.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

YOU DOG! All that nobility was DAMNED LIES. =) Hee hee, we knew it.

How DARE you doubt us??

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Reply to
Wound Up

Hey... I couldn't turn it down! Mike Jr. was doing all the thinking... ah well. No regrets yet :P.

I'll post pictures of the dinner table.. I spread rose pedals all over it w/

4 candles & a centerpiece i made using 2 vases & hersheys kisses & hugs & 3 roses. I think it looked pretty good. She was absolutely speechless. The entire time she was saying this was so much more than she could ever have imagined. I went all out though & I'm glad she appreciated it as much as she did.

Now, I must shower.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Before this thread explodes, I'm glad it was such a wonderful evening. It sounds like you hit one out of the park, then got the fireworks to boot.

D> Hey... I couldn't turn it down! Mike Jr. was doing all the thinking... ah

Reply to
Wound Up

Hey Kate,

I *told* ya!

Reply to
John

Ehm... that's "PETALS"

Pedals are what you push on with your foot to make your car go.

| > How DARE you doubt us?? | >

| > snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote: | > > The night was fantastic. I need to go shower *hint* *hint*. | > >

| > > -Mike | > >

| > > -- | > > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > > Cold air intake | > > FRPP 3.73 gears | > > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > > Hi-speed fan switch | > > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > > Subframe connectors | > > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | > >

*hands | > >

| > > out | > >

| > -- | > Wound Up | > ThunderSnake #65 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey John!

Girls like to get lucky too!

LOL

Kate

| > I'll post pictures of the dinner table.. I spread rose pedals all over it | > w/ | > 4 candles & a centerpiece i made using 2 vases & hersheys kisses & hugs & | > 3 | > roses. I think it looked pretty good. She was absolutely speechless. The | > entire time she was saying this was so much more than she could ever have | > imagined. I went all out though & I'm glad she appreciated it as much as | > she | > did. | >

| > Now, I must shower. | | Hey Kate, | | I *told* ya! | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

So what was that opinion you had of my Carnal Attitude again, Mikey?

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to
cobra boy