OT: I am disgusted!

Well, it got you to look in here didn't it.

Several months ago I went online looking for some ideas for a tattoo to use for a cover up project I am going to have done on my back. I found tons and tons of drawings and pics to search through.

Now, when I search using the same terms I get tons of CRAP. Nothing at all useful for what I am now searching for.

Can anyone in here draw a good tribal scorpion?

My cousin needs a good drawing of one for his tattoo.

If you feel like you want to whip something up, send it to finally_a_5liter -at- yahoo.com

Thanks,

Don

P.S. There isn't shit for tattoo ng's either.

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:24:33 -0600, "2.3Sleeper" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Checkout

Or any of the other 175,000 hits that come up from a Google search on the phrase "tribal scorpion" I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

WTF!!!! I clicked on the first link, got some german brew-ha-ha then something tried to run a setup! Ok, I knew I didn't like tats for a reason... I'm goin back outside!

Kate PS: Don, so you're finally gonna have that tattoo that says "Chebby Country" taken off your rump aye? *snikker*

is Mightier than the sword'.

Reply to
SVTKate

Did you happen to try any of those links? Or did you just copy them off of the google search list? Most everyone one of them connect to the same formatted type web site in German. Might be something other than German, but you get the point.

Nevertheless, I found what I was looking for.

Don Manning

is Mightier than the sword'.

Reply to
2.3Sleeper