OT new car show on history

saw this cool show on historychannel yesterday, "shifting gears" this guy who works for the co that supplies most of hollywoods on screen cars, vehicles, goes around doing automotive/social experiments on people and general stuff on cars in TV and cinema.

they gave a food delivery guy a mazeratti for a day to see how it would change him and how the world sees him.

drove a total POS caddy to a swanky resteraunt with valet parking.

when he was walking through the company lot they had eleanor sitting right next to the green eclipse and orange supra from Fat and Furry. illustrated how these cars were nothing more than stock on the shelf to these guys.

anyway, was interesting, you can probably find something on it on

Jack Napier

Sounds cool. There are a few channels I think I'll order when I get my satellite service restored, History will be one.

A little trivia for those who like the movie Bullitt. The song just before the high speed chase ( when McQueen and the bad guys are jockeying around SanFran) is called "Shifting Gears" by Lalo Shifrin ( You may remember him from a little ditty called "Mission Impossible")

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet