OT: New S/S Challenger - Coming to a Christmas Tree Near You

Whoa! 6.4 liters and 500+ horses!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Well you must have gotten two, because I damn sure didn't have one under *my* tree.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Big Al

That's a drag strip X-mas tree.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Oh sure! The people with the prizes are alllllways coming up with some kind of loophole!

Reply to
WindsorFox

"Big Al" wrote in news:459bbdb6$0$497$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net:

Interesting comment at the bottom. For what the car will cost, there are other alternatives out there...

Reply to
Joe