OT: Valentine's Day Dinner -- SVTKate??

Thans all:) Anyone in MD, let me know, I'll throw a party or something.

Reply to
japhar81

CobraJet wrote in news:090220051254385824% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Best advice I've read in this thread yet.

Joe

Not enough chocolate! Use strawberries dipped in chocolate, and don't drizzle with chocolate syrup, drown it!

Reply to
John

When do you recommend he pork her?

Reply to
John

NO!!!! Chocolate covered strawberrys are just him saying 'ok, dinners over, dessert is small so you can swallow it quick and blow me'. Which I guess is one way to go. But EVERYONE does that for v-day. He needs to show he put some thought into this. Originality man, originality!

The mousse on the other hand (if made right, with good chocolate) is alot more subtle, shows off his sophisticated taste, and flows with the italian theme. And its light, which after alfredo (heavy-ish pastta) is a good thing, women don't eat as much as we do:) It also takes a little while to eat, which extends the meal and gives time to digest before moving on to whatever hes moving on to.

Come to think of it, Mike, what ARE you planning after dinner? Theres the obvious, but you should have an alternate plan just in case;)

Id say drinks at a jazz club or something, but she doesnt drink, and youre under age, so, um, I dunno. You're on your own, I don't remember what I did with my dates after dinner before I was legal, and it was only a few years ago. Just saying, have a plan.

Reply to
japhar81

Pretty soon, you'll have him dressed in a red velvet smoking jacket, with his hair slicked back, toothing a Hunter Thompson-like cig. holder, saying "chamPANye? Cawiar?"

Reply to
Wound Up

Good god man! Is all romance dead?! In my opinion, yes! Read my response to your chocolate strawberry post, If all goes according to plan, he should be getting the lay of his life right after the mousse.

Reply to
japhar81

Reply to
japhar81

HA HA HA HA HAHHHHHAAAAAA!!!

Pork is the best dessert, served with sweat and drool.

Reply to
Wound Up

Reply to
japhar81

Reply to
Wound Up

Mike,

Serve small servings! Or, she'll be too full to f*ck! Don't let her have that excuse!

Reply to
John

Everyone knows what's at the bottom of a slope . . . . the gutter!

Reply to
John

That's where it seems we've been headed... accelerating all the way, of course.

Reply to
Wound Up

IN the mousse would be kinky! Then theres the co-ed shower after...

Reply to
Jafo

Yeah, really. And don't think he's kidding, either! Maybe it would be best to save the toothsome sugary treats until later on, during "giggle time".

Damn... I hope she never sees this thread.

Reply to
Wound Up

AHahahhah to both.. that's awesome. But I'm really not looking to get laid.. nor would I really screw this chick right now. If she was that easy... I would be worried.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

And the slide into the gutter stops when you hit my front door.

Welcome.

I've had a few minutes to digest this thread (tastes great and less filling). I'm disturbed a bit. Used to be, the woman cooked a great meal and the guy would come over and enjoy. You know, bring a bottle of champagne, let the belt out a notch, pretend to be interested in whatever she's yakking about.

Now, it's the boys who go on and on about cooking this and that simply fab recipes and how to impress and fer christ almighty what the hell is going on?

Listen, incredibly as it may sound, I actually hang out with girls half my age (occasionally), and I cannot for the life of me see any of them able to fathom the nuances of chilled this and heated that and the food prepared "just so" and all that shit. This thread's sounding like a competition workout for GQ magazine. My Gaydar overloaded so bad the needle snapped off.

It's a shame that younger females consider cooking akin to slavery these days. It's frightening that there are guys willing to step into their shoes. Literally.

Used to be a woman admired a man for doing manly things, like fixing her POS car or moving the sofa a foot to the left. Now the only Real Men are Duke Nukem and his binary descendants.

Did the world go to Hell in a handbasket when I was in the shower? Why are there no tool threads in this automotive newsgroup? How come "machismo" is no longer a part of the English language? Why are men portrayed as doofi (doofuses?) in so many commercials these days? Why is everybody so fat? Who is this guy Alfredo? Why would anybody that knows me think I could actually just say "Have fun, Mikey" and leave it at that?

Life is good in the gutter. K-rations with chocolate mousse. Mmmmm...

Reply to
CobraJet

Too full to f*ck hahahahahaha... damn u guys are slaying me over here. Whew... *wipes away tears*.