OT: Valentine's Day Dinner -- SVTKate??

He already did.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I do, becuase you really didn't! ; )

Reply to
Wound Up

I am glad I wasn't drinking milk right when I read this.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I pictured a kid at the zoo, smiling, while poking a grizzly bear with a stick.

Reply to
Wound Up

Well, I didn't offer my opinion on anything, so I would say that makes no cents.

Reply to
CobraJet

I wish you a fulfilling and romantic evening, Michael. Don't forget to save a momento; there will come a time when that is all you have.

Reply to
CobraJet

Cute pun. And no, you didn't, but there was a tacit meaning. I can't really make cents out of it, though.

Reply to
Wound Up

Reply to
japhar81

A bit of an inside joke, and nothing personal. It was a good conversation.

CobraJet has a l> What are you guys saying??

Reply to
Wound Up

Well, Mikey should count himself lucky that I'm not mailing him my copy of A Clockwork Orange for his Valentine date.

Reply to
CobraJet

Uhh.. no. He was asking for "Motherly advice"

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I divorced three of them that let me do that to them I'm keeping the one that has balls.

| | | -- | Wound Up | ThunderSnake #65 |

Reply to
SVTKate

No silly, we use distraction as part of the training. Batting the eyelashes, low cut tops, short cut skirts. As long as a man is thinking with the little head, he doesn't pay attention to whats going on all around him until it's too late.

| > Boy, you sure rattled that off quickly. Kinda scary, Kate. | >

| > -- | > Wound Up | > ThunderSnake #65 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh boy, ya got that one right.

Reply to
SVTKate

Stick around kid.. you'll figure it out.

damn it.

| >> I don't think anyone here has ever said that to me. You must be a | >> newbie. | >>

| > I pictured a kid at the zoo, smiling, while poking a grizzly bear with a | > stick. | >

| > -- | > Wound Up | > ThunderSnake #65 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Wound Up

Now I am going to follow CJ's lead.

| > I'm stumped though on WHAT AM I GONNA COOK?? lol... I am thinking a salad | > first... then some sort of main dish that involves chicken b/c I know she | > likes chicken.. and end with some sort of neat dessert. It's going to | > (obviously) just be the 2 of us. This isn't a "I'm trying my damndest to | get | > laid" occassion... but more of a romantic, peaceful, relaxing, "fun" | > occassion. I want her to laugh & enjoy herself. Anybody have any somewhat | > EASY recipes that could help me out? Thanks =). | >

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Damn! I'm impressed!

| > I'm stumped though on WHAT AM I GONNA COOK?? lol... I am thinking a salad | > first... then some sort of main dish that involves chicken b/c I know she | > likes chicken.. and end with some sort of neat dessert. It's going to | > (obviously) just be the 2 of us. This isn't a "I'm trying my damndest to | > get | > laid" occassion... but more of a romantic, peaceful, relaxing, "fun" | > occassion. I want her to laugh & enjoy herself. Anybody have any somewhat | > EASY recipes that could help me out? Thanks =). | >

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
popt

LOOOL.... there he is again.. never fails to crack me up. ;)

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset