OT: Valentine's Day Dinner -- SVTKate??

Welcome to the age of the Metrosexual Male. The young men of today have been fed a steady diet of propoganda from the likes of NOW (National Organization of Women), with the help of the liberal media, to the point that their balls have been sucked back up into their body. They have been made to think being a man requires them to act and think like a women. I call it castration of the mind.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Just as long as that momento isn't Michael Junior. ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE
*I* see nothing wrong in doing something to make the evening a fun & romantic one.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Wound Up

I sent him a Chicken Alfredo recipe, and some decorating ideas.

;¬)

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| >> Kate | >>

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

That's exactly right!

| | | -- | Wound Up | ThunderSnake #65 |

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL... How the hell do I respond to THAT? Actually, after thinking of it, raise it to 50%. Kristen's daddy has balls too. Brass ones.

Huh..in thinking a little more make it 75%... my first had balls.. he just liked them in other women's faces.

So, the tally is up to 75% have balls.

Happy now?

Reply to
SVTKate

Aww hell Gumby, if it works for the two of you, more power to ya. You can't have two Captains on a ship.

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I feel a LITTLE better now. Really though all I care about is that MY balls are in their seated and upright position. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

LOL That reminds me of something last Valentines Day.

When my eldest daughter and her fiancee came out last year to visit we all went to the mall looking for Valentines Day gifts. The girls went one way, the guys went another.

Somehow, the fiancee (Joe) talked Dick into buying a T-Shirt (Dick blamed him anyway) that had the completely assinine phrase on it: "I have the DICK, so I make the rules!"

When we all got home they boys brought out their horrid little treasures and my reaction to Hubby's shirt was .. well. .less than what he had hoped for.

I just walked out of the kitchen and left them all standing in the kitchen. I walked to the back of the house, picked up my .45, walked back through the kitchen and snagged the shirt and walked outside with the shirt in one hand and my Ruger in the other. It was dark, but the flood lights were on and I threw the shirt it up on the bank and proceeded to let go 4 rounds.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

When I came back in, all three of them were looking pretty sheepish. Especially the future son-in-law.

I tossed the shirt back up on the counter, and looked my husband in the eye, smiled at him like an angel and said "Now you you know what I think of THAT!" No one even bothered to look at the shirt, so I held it up and showed them that there were really no holes in it and everyone laughed. (me fakem out pretty much good!) Then I looked at hubby again and grinned wickedly telling him "Keep in mind, if you were to wear it, it would make a great target"

It still has the tag on it, has layed crumpled up in the closet for a year now. The first time it has seen the light of day was a few minutes ago when I went to get it to quote it.

I think I'll put it on Ebay.

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

It started back when men were encouraged to get in touch with their feminine side so they could relate to women better. Horseshit. I have no feminine side. I can express a wide range of emotion without turning into a sissy.

When I was young, I was taught how to project confidence when I spoke. I was taught that men do not bounce on the balls of their feet when they walk. I was taught how to gap spark plugs and where the salad fork and soup spoon were supposed to go. I was taught shoulder-straight posture and how to pronounce Pinot Noir and Chateau Briand. I was taught that, if a woman concedes the upper hand in the marriage to you, The Man of the House, then it is your duty to provide and protect for life.

I had so much drilled into me that I assumed everyone else in my generation was passing this on to their sons. Wrong. I am so appalled at the Emasculation of the American Male that I'm at a loss for words to convey my feelings. And even sadder is the fact that the young men today have no idea that they aren't measuring up to what their fathers were at the same age. No wonder open lesbianism is on the steady rise; look what they have to choose from.

This country is devolving quickly. We deserve the ridicule and scorn heaped upon our contemptuous elitist farcical facade by the rest of the World. That beach in Tahiti is looking better to me every day. Being a Real Man, I'll just swim there kickin' shark booty all the way.

Reply to
CobraJet

Death by Chocolate cake.

| >> 6. Dessert | >> The espresso goes with the italian, if you want a chilled dessert, I | >> suggest soaking some biscotti in cold coffee for a few hours, line the | >> bottom of a big glass (think ice cream sundae) with the biscotti, put in | >> some blueberries on top. Then chocolate mousse. Some fresh cut | >> strawberries on top of that, then some whipped cream. Drizzle the top | >> with chocolate syrup. You can improvise obviously with the fruit, but | >> stick to semi-sweet berries with no skin (i.e. no watermellon, and no | >> grapes). Chill for a few hours. Presentation is already covered. | >

| > Not enough chocolate! Use strawberries dipped in chocolate, and don't | > drizzle with chocolate syrup, drown it! | >

| > -- | > John | > ThunderSnake #59 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Funny, I never felt like I had to wear ANYTHING if I wanted to get laid.

Kate

| >> Not enough chocolate! Use strawberries dipped in chocolate, and don't | >> drizzle with chocolate syrup, drown it! | >

| > Pretty soon, you'll have him dressed in a red velvet smoking jacket, with | > his hair slicked back, toothing a Hunter Thompson-like cig. holder, saying | > "chamPANye? Cawiar?" | >

| > -- | > Wound Up | > ThunderSnake #65 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

"John" | | When do you recommend he pork her? |

That was completely classless John.

| -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

I take it back, you are just a pig.

| >> When do you recommend he pork her? | >>

| > Good god man! Is all romance dead?! In my opinion, yes! Read my response | > to your chocolate strawberry post, If all goes according to plan, he | > should be getting the lay of his life right after the mousse. | | Mike, | | Serve small servings! Or, she'll be too full to f*ck! Don't let her have | that excuse! | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

It's wacko ball busters like you who can't take a joke that have liposuctioned the American male's nads. No wonder you've been married four times.

Reply to
CobraJet

Funny how you came along and a thread full of good hearted ribbing shit on it. Now it will go completely to hell and more than likely into a flaming war.

"CobraJet" wrote in message news:100220050911340210% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv... | In article , Michael Johnson, PE | wrote: | | > CobraJet wrote: | > > In article , Wound Up | > > wrote: | > >

> [...]

| > > It's a shame that younger females consider cooking akin to slavery | > > these days. It's frightening that there are guys willing to step into | > > their shoes. Literally. | > >

| > > Used to be a woman admired a man for doing manly things, like fixing | > > her POS car or moving the sofa a foot to the left. Now the only Real | > > Men are Duke Nukem and his binary descendants. | > >

| > > Did the world go to Hell in a handbasket when I was in the shower? | > > Why are there no tool threads in this automotive newsgroup? How come | > > "machismo" is no longer a part of the English language? Why are men | > > portrayed as doofi (doofuses?) in so many commercials these days? Why | > > is everybody so fat? Who is this guy Alfredo? Why would anybody that | > > knows me think I could actually just say "Havof e fun, Mikey" and leave it | > > at that? | > >

| > > Life is good in the gutter. K-rations with chocolate mousse. Mmmmm... | >

| > Welcome to the age of the Metrosexual Male. The young men of today have | > been fed a steady diet of propoganda from the likes of NOW (National | > Organization of Women), with the help of the liberal media, to the point | > that their balls have been sucked back up into their body. They have | > been made to think being a man requires them to act and think like a | > women. I call it castration of the mind. | | It started back when men were encouraged to get in touch with their | feminine side so they could relate to women better. Horseshit. I have | no feminine side. I can express a wide range of emotion without turning | into a sissy. | | When I was young, I was taught how to project confidence when I | spoke. I was taught that men do not bounce on the balls of their feet | when they walk. I was taught how to gap spark plugs and where the salad | fork and soup spoon were supposed to go. I was taught shoulder-straight | posture and how to pronounce Pinot Noir and Chateau Briand. I was | taught that, if a woman concedes the upper hand in the marriage to you, | The Man of the House, then it is your duty to provide and protect for | life. | | I had so much drilled into me that I assumed everyone else in my | generation was passing this on to their sons. Wrong. I am so appalled | at the Emasculation of the American Male that I'm at a loss for words | to convey my feelings. And even sadder is the fact that the young men | today have no idea that they aren't measuring up to what their fathers | were at the same age. No wonder open lesbianism is on the steady rise; | look what they have to choose from. | | This country is devolving quickly. We deserve the ridicule and scorn | heaped upon our contemptuous elitist farcical facade by the rest of the | World. That beach in Tahiti is looking better to me every day. Being a | Real Man, I'll just swim there kickin' shark booty all the way. | | -- | CobraJet | Thunder Snake #1

Reply to
SVTKate

"CobraJet" wrote

| Log to the beaver, three point zone? Funny, despite knowing that | some people here might view me as an anachronistic Neanderthal, I never | think of sex that way. I get into a girl's head. Once there, everything | else is secondary.

... because at this point they realize what a jerk you can be and call a cab when you have gone to the john?

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL Mort! You were doing great... till you got to the Porcupine!