OT: Valentine's Day Dinner -- SVTKate??

lmao

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Yeah, John, be sure to take lessons in class from a gun-toting ball buster who's been married 4 times and has 20 extra pounds apiece to prove it.

Reply to
CobraJet

That doesn't even make sense.

Reply to
CobraJet

Good, then I'll be right at home.

Guess you didn't listen last time I told you that anything, especially off-topic content, is subject to commentary here. If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen into the back yard where you can put four .45 rounds into your head. Don't forget to wear the "DICK Rules" t-shirt. For the time being, it's still a man's world.

Reply to
CobraJet

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news:7cKdncay7_ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

something

ROTFLMAO! Priceless, Michael.

Joe

So this is what it takes to get laid these days out there in SinglesLand?!? No wonder the world's a freakin' mess...

Wound Up wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net:

Reply to
Joe

CobraJet wrote in news:100220050839153544% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Bing-freakin'-Go. Give the man a cigar.

Joe

I'm not single, so I wouldn't know.

Reply to
Wound Up

LMFAO!!!!!!

Reply to
CobraJet

"SVTKate" wrote in news:tNLOd.7022 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Kate, you _do_ realize that there are two completely different agendas here, right?

Joe

Wound Up wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net:

Me neither, but based on this thread I'm glad I'm not.

Joe

LOL.. yea I do Joe, I'm just giving you a hard time.

and FOR THE RECORD the "pig" remark was in the same light.. have to do the femal thing, you know..

| > "John" | | >| When do you recommend he pork her? | >| | >

| > That was completely classless John. | | Kate, you _do_ realize that there are two completely different agendas | here, right? | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
SVTKate

As you said, too much work. It was fun, and I have no regrets, but I'm glad I'm not out there now.

Reply to
Wound Up

"SVTKate" wrote in news:38TOd.7403$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Hey, I thought that was _my_ line..

Of course! That's what makes the whole thing go 'round and 'round.

Joe

Ouch, my feelings are hurt.

Don't you wish you could advise Mike's girlfriend, like we are advising him?

Reply to
John

Naw... He seems like he's smart enough not to yank a knot in her tail.

Sorry, was just giving you a hard time.

| | Don't you wish you could advise Mike's girlfriend, like we are advising him? | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

*Now* he is, but what about when he has her all alone. ;-) We all know a stiff dick has no conscience!
Reply to
John

I agree, always stick with a hedgehog....

BAH-HAHA! Stick; Hedgehog; ya get it?!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]