OT: Valentine's Day Dinner -- SVTKate??

Because I mooned him =).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Seconded, LOL!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

LOL man.. I've never laughed so hard at one thread before... whew..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

LOL I like that movie...

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

ROFLMAO!!!! I hafta save that one.. that's AWESOME lol

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Thanks, CJ =). Last I expected from you without a few jabs to the ribs first, but ah well... I'm sure the good stuff is comin soon =). *Waits for it........ waits for it.....*

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Reply to
Wound Up

Then I'm the one who's whipped. Lol!!

Gumby '04GT

Reply to
Gumby

How about a bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich for two? Be sure to turn off the TV.

For dessert you will need chocolate syrup, whipped cream (not cool whip), handcuffs, a porcupine...

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

Porcupine? I was thinking plastic sheets (unless you like doing laundry), handcuffs or rope/chain (and not those sissy fuzzy cuffs either, some real police issue Smith & Wesson ones), blindfold, ice cream, canned whipped cream, chocolate syrup, but I'd trade the porcupine for hot wax...

JS

Reply to
JS

Take a look here....

WindsorFox[SS]

LOL.. that Chef is awesome. "Booze is booze." ROFL

Some good desserts too... thx, WF =).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

<memset

Got 'em!! sounds awesome, Kate. thx! Chicken alfredo sounds pretty good...

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Oh hey I'm not complaining. I had way more fun being Bad. Still do.

I dunno. My computer was spitting out flowers and bubbles when I read your first post. It looks like a Summer's Eve commercial in here.

Yeah, and I noticed the heel prints on your zipper.

Yes it was, and quite appropriate.

Don't make God cringe by mentioning my name to her.

Reply to
CobraJet

I forgot to mention the Dustbuster.

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

Mike...

Surprised you didn't just e-mail this to Kate in the first place. You knew you were gonna get torched. Glutton for punishment or just like the amusement?

Anyway, I dunno what recipe Kate gave ya, but I make that stuff all the time just for me to eat. I like it. Fresh steamed broccoli, fresh chicken seasoned while cooking, pasta, and some of the better alfredo sauce (I don't care for Ragu myself, other tastes may vary). Sprinkle italian bread crumbs on top if you desire. Some day I'll make my own alfredo sauce... but I think in the mean time, I'll just buy the jar stuff. My girl's mom and grandmother seem to love it too... with some toasted garlic bread (hold the garlic in your situation), a small salad, and a small glass of Asti. Helped get me in better with the moms. ;-)

I make a pretty mean lasagna too (and I don't use the ready-to-bake noodles, either)... and it seems to impress everyone that a guy in his mid 20's can make it. I'm not sure why - it's not all that hard.

Unfortunately, my few culinary talents (italian food and grilled foods are about it) are lost on my girl... she doesn't like much of anything when it comes to food. She'll eat the pasta plain, and the chicken plain, no broccoli, and definately no sauce, tomato or alfredo. Lettuce and ranch dressing with croutons, and the bread.

Win some, lose some, I guess.

JS

Reply to
JS

C'mon Kate, you know it'd make a great gag...

But I'm sure your hubby would have to have one helluva present afterwards...

JS

Reply to
JS

Careful! CAREFUL. Oh, don't end up on Oddly Enough news.

"Manhood lost to portable vacuum"

Mort Guffman wrote:

Reply to
Wound Up