Pics Of The '05 GTO

All (Auto or stick) new GTOs are 13 second capable at sea level and in good air. The stick cars run mid 13s, the autos high 13's.

'99 and up GTs with 5-speeds are easy low 14 second cars.

Mach 1s run pretty much on par with the GTOs - mid 13's with a stick/high 13's with an auto.

GN or GNX? GNXs are rare. They are also mid 13 second cars.

best it could do was a 14.0. I'd still take it if he would give it to me:)

Depends on the year. The early ones ran high 13's. The alter ones are lower 13 second capable. Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Our strip is just over 3000 feet, it's hot anf humid here right now.

Not here. Most are running in the 15's, the ones with mods are in the 14's. There is a blown one out here, add on not Cobra, running 13's. It's not a race car, just a street car with DOT cheater tires.

GNX. This one has a larger turbo, some fancy exhaust system, a Kenny Bell chip and a larger inlet pipe. Two years ago it was running 12.0's and the guy tore it down to replace the valve springs. Found a lot more wrong after

70K+ miles of hot rodding. It has stock 3.42 gears, stock cam. There is a guy out here with a turbo Regal that runs just a tad slower.

stock, > best it could do was a 14.0. I'd still take it if he would give it to me:)

I would guess you wouldn't thrash one of those. Might get expensive:)

Reply to
Big Al