PNI Traveller RX7000 Radar

I seen a radar detector on EBAY the PNI Traveller RX7000 Radar Detector, brand NEW for $58.50 (on ebay) and was wondering if this is a

good price for the battery operated unit. and If this this a Good detector to useThanks James..

Reply to
trinitybctcstaff

Have you ever heard of that brand? I haven't.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Interesting... not just a 'knockoff brand'..

Backyard Mechanic

Hmm, I might buy a compass from them.

Reply to
WindsorFox

So how many newsgroups have you spammed with this question? It particularly odd that you would ask it since you are the SELLER of that piece of crap.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher