Radio face plate

After several abortive attempts I finally managed to install a 95 Ford OEM disc player into an 88 GT. The only thing left is clean up work so, does anybody know where I can get a trim plate for a stock single DIN CD player with clock?

Reply to
Ironrod

I got a replacement face for mine at the dealership. keeping it 'for good' when this one gets old.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

How about MPS?