Re: 07 stang with and without scoop, which do you like

Without!

Here is an 07 stang with and without the roush scoop. Which do you > prefer? > >
Reply to
C GREEN

If it's not functional, why bother with it?

LR

Reply to
LR

Shaker.

My local Ford dealer has 2 '07 GT's side-by-side, one with the scoop & one without. I walked around several times. Straight on, I like the scoop; from the side, I prefer without; preferences varied from different angles. If I were to put one on my black '06, I'd go with the Shaker--not necessarily for the "functional" cooler air, but just because it's cool.

Reply to
Jeff

It's a horrible looking scoop. It's just all out of proportion to the hood and car. Looks like something you'd put on a kids toy. I know a lot of people don't like anythihng that's non functional but the scoops on the 99+ GTs looked good, not necessarily better or worse then the 99+without scoops but they looked good in their own way. This current scoop does nothing but detract from the appearance.

Here's a good scoop...

Ashton Crusher

My sentiments exactly - it is merely a drag enhancement device.

Reply to
Grover C. McCoury III