Re: 2004 GT - model change questions

Anyone know of any changes to a 2004 GT vs. the 2003 version. Rebates still

> apply? > > Any new variants coming before the new body design is launched next year? > > Thanks for any info. > > CD > >
Reply to
joe

The changes are more in being just minor refinements.

The engine accessory brackets are stiffer, and some better sound deadening like around the door handles. The Mach 1's engine gets a few extra HP added to its factory rating.

The only new "variant" is the 40th Anniversary Package.

Rebates come and go. You need to check at the specific time you buy.

BTW, the '04 Mustangs are already > Anyone know of any changes to a 2004 GT vs. the 2003 version. Rebates still > apply?

Reply to
Walt

As I understand it Ford scraped off the 03 serial numbers and stamped 04 there. Got to get rid of the last of the stock before the new model comes out.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

OH NO! Why didn't I wait?