droooool!!

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Hmmm, all that money for no radio, no back seat and 5 less horsepower than an 03 Cobra....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m01.aol.com:

Mike, this car's probably 15 minutes away. Want me to go check it out for you? ;)

Joe

... and my 14-year old daughter once again reminded me that the tail wing belongs on something from

;-)

Reply to
Dana Myers

Uh huh yeah, you go do that :-) Like I'll be abole to afford it anyday soon :-) Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m23.aol.com:

Joe

It definately belongs on a riceboy page if it is non-function and/or serves no usefull purpose. If the wing actually helped hold the car to the ground then, while not 100% beautiful, I wouldn't callt he rice cops yet. Thats my opinion. Some of the things I have called rice over the years turned out to be fully functional and helped the cars performance.

Kirk

Reply to
Mulatz