Recommendations for buying guide. Online or book

It has come time to give up my trusty MG midget. I'm looking for a general primer in "Mustang". Something with a good general discription of each year and model along with pictures. Not so much the early classics, more the 1990's and up. I'm looking for a convertable to cruse the local area. The local dealers have only an occasional one. I will have to drive a fair amount to look and don't want to inconvience someone selling a car if I'm not really interested. Since I will probabley keep this car for many years, I want to choose correctly. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Reply to
DrDan99