Restoration Advice

I own a 1966 mustang that needs somewhat of an overhaul; I am looking for recommendations for a shop that can perform interior restoration, exterior painting, as well as fix my brakes. Does anyone know of any reputable shops in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area?

Reply to
ndaly

JohnnyK

Thanks. Can you recommend a good brakes manual?

Reply to
ndaly

Reply to
JohnnyK

Reply to
JohnnyK

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:54:00 -0500, JohnnyK wrote something wonderfully witty:

If your Fiero was anything like my Fiero, those brakes needed fixing a lot. Every time I turned around I had another caliper leaking.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

two words, Shop Manuals. If you own an old car, you need them. unless you can aford to farm everything out. I can't. The shop manual set was the second thing I bought when i decided to go old school. they are priceless.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Reply to
JohnnyK

I bought the manuals first! Now, I'm looking for the car.

Take a look on eBay and/or you can do a google search for them. I'd try keywords like "shop manual" and "1966 mustang".

Reply to
John