Semi OT: Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

Very good looking shift knob. I think I might get one for my 98 GT. Oh.. and also.. I decided to keep my 98 GT instead of get a 99 Cobra. Why? Simple.. the 98 GT is paid off & I don't want to pay car payments & have a big increase in insurance. So.. I'm going to make a few changes to the GT & live with it until I can get the time & money to really enjoy a Cobra. Plus I'm interested to see what Ford puts out in the next few years. I'm saving up for a ring... *wink* gonna pop the question sometime soon =).

-Mike

| 61 ?? I like the short leather one =)> |

Reply to
<memset

FatKnobs.com made my big cue ball shifter, I love it!

John

Reply to
John Shepardson