Motor installation: 2000 GT

I'm documenting the installation of the SOHC 302 into the 2000 GT, can be seen here for those interested:

think?

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Looks like there was no shortage of beer !!

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

I think you have a head stuck in your engine bay. It's down there around the crank pulley.

I'd get it out of there if I were you. It looks pretty ugly.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson