Subframe connectors

I take that as a compliment... *Spike, you are as fried as your puter!

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

This thread reminds me of an *old* joke. I'll clean it up a bit, but you'll figure it out.

Q: What does a woman enjoy seeing come out of her lover? A: The wrinkles!

Reply to
John

LOL!! Yup, that's a goodun!

| > >Spike, you are as fried as your puter! | > >

| > V'ger | > jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net | > 1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 | > Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior | > 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code | > Dual Exhaust | > C4 Auto converted to AODE | > 8" Trak Lok | > Vintage 40 wheels | > BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires | > Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) | > Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Ouch....

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Right. LOL!

"SVTKate" wrote in news:gKu0d.17181 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

Deputy Dog

& get the Steeda alloy subframe connectors. They work magic.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Hey guys,

Could someone out there give me the price of a good set of subframe connectors for a 94 GT. If possible, a good place to purchase from the Colonial Heights Va area. Just moved in from Hawaii. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Ninja

Reply to
Jeffery Privott

Go get a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and look at the ads.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I agree with Mike... Steeda Too bad you had to move back to the mailland! I bet you're hatin' it.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top With a personal touch, or two.

| > Could someone out there give me the price of a good set of subframe | > connectors for a 94 GT. If possible, a good place to purchase from the | > Colonial Heights Va area. Just moved in from Hawaii. All advice is greatly | > appreciated. | >

| > Ninja | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate