Super Speeders

Watch this video! A Ford GT trying to out run the cops.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Heard this morning Kyle Bush was delicensed for 45 days after pleading guilty to going 120 in a 45. Good thing NASCAR doesn't require a DL....

Reply to
WindsorFo

This site shows a yellow Lexus LFA and I read that's what he got busted in.

If I had $375K burning a hole in my pocket I don't think an LFA would be on my short list.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84