Super Speeders

Heard this morning Kyle Bush was delicensed for 45 days after pleading guilty to going 120 in a 45. Good thing NASCAR doesn't require a DL....
Reply to
WindsorFo
On Aug 24, 6:43=A0pm, "WindsorFox" wrote:
This site shows a yellow Lexus LFA and I read that's what he got busted in.
If I had $375K burning a hole in my pocket I don't think an LFA would be on my short list.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads