Track Key ON Please!

Listen to this! Listen to the lope at the tail pipes when they
restart the car with the track key. Got to love that music!!

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
And listen to some of the other videos from this link. The videos of the blue and the black regular 5-oh GTs in particular. My god, they sound like it's 1969 all over again.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
Good lord, it goes from a regular daily driver to sounding like my car with the F303 cam. Something some may not have noticed, just like the 2011 delivery van we have at work, you can bump the key and let go and it continues to crank until it starts. That's a little un-nerving.
Reply to
WindsorFo
On Aug 24, 6:48=A0pm, "WindsorFox" wrote:
It's been ages... describe your car again.
It is, a little.
Did you check after the Boss 302 clip, the "2011 5.0 Cammed Idle" clip, and after that clip the other two 5.0 "cammed" clips? They sound wicked! Sadly, though, it's all show, or in this case sound, and no [additional] go. It's tuning, called "ghost cams". For those who don't like street racing and would rather scare the competition away, ghost cams is the way to do it.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
89 with original Edelbrock intake, F303 cam and aluminum heads off a lightning with 1.6 rollers. Sounds just like the lope on that car with the track key.
Never heard of that, I'll have to look it up.
Reply to
WindsorFo
Okay, those don't sound nearly as choppy as the Boss or a real cam but does sound modified. So what exactly is it they do if it doesn't actually add power? Must be some sort of planned misfire or late fire that happens only at idle.
Reply to
WindsorFo

Site Timeline Threads