The I have more money than sense page! - eBay

Sorry, JS, that's a bit lean. Thanks for your input, though.

Reply to
CobraJet

I definately understand... which is why I didn't expect you to sell it for that (especially after I quoted the knock-off on Ebay). If I did more work on these cars, I'd offer you a bit more. I can ask around. A friend of mine and I are supposed to swap an EEC-IV system into his '83 Mustang. He may think it's worth a bit more, or he may split the cost with me. I'll try to let you know tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

JS

Reply to
JS

OK, no sweat. Open to trades for Intermediate or BB stuff.

Reply to
CobraJet