Vert moulding trim... ??

What's the "proper" name for that trim piece that runs around the bottom edge of the top ??

It's the 1" metal piece that goes around from quarter window to quarter window.

I need the DS piece that goes below the quarter window. Anyone know where I can get this piece ??

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about... Perhaps the black trim that runs along the bottom of the convertible top? If so that's exactly what it is called, trim.

At any rate check

they have some convertible parts that other places dont. Typically quite expensive though. Sometimes I see hard to find convertible parts go on ebay for cheap.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Contact me, I have what you need. Just remove "petition" from above E-mail address

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy