Wanted - 1969 Ford Mustang Soft Top Convertible

I am looking to purchase a 1969 Ford Mustang Convertible from the snow free states in the USA. This vehicle will be exported to Australia
and will be converted from left hand drive to right hand drive. This is a major conversion where the engine is removed and a clear environment is required either side of the firewall. The dash board has to be removed as part of this conversion. The freight costs to Australia are expensive, the importation costs are expensive, the left to right hand conversion is expensive etc. I am looking to purchase a vehicle where the buying price is not "gold lined". Does anyone know of a vehicle that is for sale, needs restoration and is not excessively expensive?
You sure you wouldn't really rather have the fastback?

Hey why dont you buy a car already here and restoration started?? At least you can see it in the flesh.Snow free dosent mean rust free. Look in the trading post or unique cars or join your local mustang club .They are all on the internet. STUART

Did you also know that most Australian states now allow you to drive a LHD car that is 35 years or over (think thats the cutoff) on full rego. Stuart Sydney

We are already restoring a 1969 Fastback. Finding a 1969 convertible in Australia for sale is like trying to find hen's teeth. If you do find a car then the seller is looking for too much money. I know the left to right conversion is expensive (and time consuming) however it makes the car look nicer and is easier to drive (in my opinion). If buying in the USA then I would have someone inspect the vehicle and provide a report prior to purchase.