What mid pipe to get?

I have a 98 Cobra, mostly stock. I just put magnapack cat back system on it. I like the way it looks, but it's much too quiet for me. I think the reason is because the stock H-pipe has 3 cats on each side. I'd like to know what H-pipe to get, with cats so that I can get it to sound a bit louder. The magnapacks do give me a deeper sound, but to mee they are too quiet with the stock H-pipe. I thought about getting an off-road H-pipe, but it's illegal here in California, and sometimes they have sniffers to check. Would getting a high flow H-pipe make the packs louder? Any input would be appreciated before I dish out another $400 bucks for an H-pipe. Thanks.

98 Cobra - Magnapacks catback
Reply to
Turbo1010

Yes, but not too loud. I have a catted X on mine just because I don't want it to be too loud. It's definitely louder than the stocker though.

Reply to
Keith