Webpage update - OT

Hey, with the recent post asking for everyone to post a pic of themselves, I realized that I hadn't put a website together in a long time. So, check out the Webshots page for a few pics of my various cars and bikes as well as some other interests.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike
2 can play that game. Here's my fledging website...

Ralph Snart

Ohmigod, I looked at it.

Quick, gotta delete temp internet files, history, and any other record that I've been to this website!

dwight

Reply to
dwight

at 07 Apr 2004, dwight [ snipped-for-privacy@netXero.net] wrote in news:c50okq$2nvjog$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-226566.news.uni-berlin.de:

If you are using Internet Exploder don't forget to delete the 'index.DAT' file in the 'History.IE5' directoy. It's a major tattletale about where you've been. :-)

Don't forget to visit my site at

Paul

Here's my pictures:

OK, quit drooling!! ;)

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

RN huh? I'm in LPN school as we speak.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

When you get out of school, go straight back and get your RN. More money, more opportunities for advancement, better job security.

It's nice to be able to say: "I've alwaya wanted to go to Portland, Seattle, New York, etc'. With RN behind your name, you can find a job anywhere you go.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

LPN isn't hard to get compared to RN. LPN/CNA are good positions to be in if you're schooling to become higher (like a RN) as a temp job to get funds... but if you don't mind traveling and staying gone for months at a time.. travel nursing as an RN can be *extremely* financially advantageous.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I already plan too. I could've went to a 4 year BSN program but just don't have the time right now so I will 2 step it. Been in EMS for 12 years as a Medic.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

True, but RN simply builds on the LPN level.

LPN is no comparison to the CNA. I agree with your point but the program I am in is equivelent to 31 college hours a semester. It's intense, work-wise. Best thing I ever did.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

When my wife went on LTD due to MS, we travelled the USA with me working as a 'Traveller'. We moved from South Carolina and visited Portland, Seattle, San Fran, Flagstaff and finally setled down in Colorado. My agency gave us an apartment, travel expenses, top dollar with benefits. For 4 weeks I worked in San Fran @ an AIDS hospital and got $5,000.00 week (California has some really wierd overtime laws).

In this age of companies outsourcing, it's nice to be in a career that is somewhat stable.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

:-) Very true. There will always be a need, regardless of the economy, stockmarket, whatever. As I said earlier, best decision I have made in years.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

Great stuff, Mike. Love the music pix. ;)

Check out

- go to the Web Cam page and check out Web Cam # 2 last 10 images. ;) BTW, I'm doing a live music show coming up either this Fri and/or Sat night at around 8 or 9. Get Winamp and the MP3Pro Decoder off the home page and listen live. CD quality over the internet.

Joe

Do the words "narrow assed" work or what? ROFL! Where is that camp? A friend of mine has on in Dulac.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I am a skinny bastard, but I can't help it. All I do is sit around, eat, and drink beer and it doesn't seem to be adding any pounds. Everyone says it will catch up to me, I just keep waiting, lol. The camp, hmm..... There are a few pics on there taken at different camps, so it depends on which one you are talking about. One camp is in talulah, la. One is in Havana, Al(about 30 miles from tuscaloosa), and one camp is in Tensaw, Al(just north of Mobile). Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Eeeew, I want you dead.....

Or better yet, I want your matabolism.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"Metabolism" :-) Yeah, me too...damnit!! I have to workd hard to keep the "fat bastard" status at bay. lol

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Speaking of which, you know Fat Bastard has a Merlot now....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh, yeah, I meant "meatabolism"

Reply to