Your Opinion Of The New Dodge Charger?

True. Hemis can be modified until they produce 1000hp or more. Try that with Chrysler's current 5.7 (or the upcoming 6.1) and KABOOM!!!!!!

Reply to
rander3127

The 2 door version is for NASCAR, lol

Reply to
Mike Smith

FUGLY. Why the hell are all of thier cars these days looking like they stopped in a Harlem custom shop? I wouldn't be surprised if they offered "Spinner rims" as an option.

The Krauts don't have a clue. If they want a hit with the general population they should make them look more like Mercedes Benz, not an inner city hoopdie.

Reply to
Mike Smith

That is huge for many.

Reply to
Mike Smith

news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Now THAT is more like it. Still a 4 door though :-(

Reply to
Mike Smith

One more thing. MANUAL GEARBOX WITH A CLUTCH. No BS about what "Most people" like from a dealer/sales drone. No fake manual with no clutch either, like a fake Tiptronic. I have to laugh at all the automakers claiming that the "Tiptronic style" transmission is the same as the Porsche Tiptronic. Although I would never own a Porsche with a Tiptronic, there is a HUGE difference between a Porsche Tiptronic and say an Audi, BMW 325i version.

Reply to
Mike Smith

How many friends do you have?

-- Lady Chatterly

"Even the bot thinks me and vinny are the same person! THIS BOT IS AN IDIOT~!~! THIS BOT IS RAMALAMERS SPIRIT!" -- BuZzard

Reply to
Lady Chatterly

Reply to
Smoothys

I doubt it's a huge issue for *many*, but it seems to be pretty important to people that will use the car as more than a purely "personal" car. It's just a pain in the butt loading people in and out of the back seat in a two-door.

Dana

Reply to
Dana H. Myers

It is for me , It's supposed to be a modern muscle car not a BMW. 2 door or nothin. Dodge won't have trouble selling them to the younger set who don't know what a real Charger was.

Reply to
Neoisthe1