Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Idle Air Control valve
97 GT mustang 63k trouble code P1443 (Evap Emission Control system control valve) from Autozone scanner. Book says Idle air control valve speed fault. Check engine light came on just as i finished...
5
5

Emissions test question
Greetings. I live in Houston, Texas, and own a 90 Mustang GT. Recently I got my registration notice in the mail, and noticed some text on it about emissions testing, and a few circumstances that...
5
5

Re: Canadian media, politicians and progressive brain-wasting disease
But his point still stands, because if that were true, I know I should be getting caught up in a detour for a fatality red light running every day.

Help With Smog Test/Engine Check Light
Took My 96gt to get a smog test and it failed. The 25mph test resdings were above the max. HC (PPM) Max allowed is 36 and my resding measure was 80 CO (%) Max allowed is .0.46 and my mesure was 0.52...
1
1

Help troubleshooting ECM code 96
Greetings! Looking for some advice on troubleshooting a code 96 on a 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed. Code 96 states that it is a fuel pump secondary circuit failure. the car seemingly runs fine, and I...

Question: tire size
My 1971 Grande has P235/60 R14 F&R. Could I put a somewhat wider tire on the rear? Needs rear tires anyway and I want more rubber on the road. The rear end is limited slip 2.65 I have been told....
6
6

installing fog lights on 2000 mustang
hello i have a 2000 mustang v6 3.8 i bought a set of fog lights. I have no clue how to install them. should they have come with any wiring because it said it came pre assembled wiring harness but i...
1
1

PASSED Emissions!
Lol, I finally passed my emissions this morning: After O2 sensors and CTS I had: HC 239 allowed 220 CO 0.09 allowed 1.20 After cleaning k&n filter, MAF, TB, IAC, new plugs, wires (kind of), new PCV...
7
7

New Saleen Store!
Now Saleen came out with a store that looks incredible. Check out the link below.
1
1

Helping son replace seat
Hope someone can help. My son saved enough cash to buy a 1998 6-cylinder Mustang. The front driver's seat has just broken. It now has only one position -- laid all the way back. I called my usual...
22
22

Can anyone explain this wierd behavior??? (Unable to fill tank)
2006 GT Convertible... I take a long trip and I drive 310 miles... I stop at a gas station and the car will not accept more than 5 gallons of gas... (Auto shutoff keeps kicking the pump off after 5...
8
8

Shelby GT-H
DETROIT -- Ford dealers will get a retail version of the Shelby GT-H -- the 325-horsepower Hertz Mustang rent-a-racer announced at the New York auto show in April. The retail car will be called the...
1
1

New Camaro Is Now Officially A Go
As everyone expected the new Camaro has been approved for production. The car will feature two V8s and a V6. Looks like IRS will also be part of the equation. 100,000 units per year is the sales...
36
36

emblem question
i have a pretty easy one today. i am restoring a 91 gt hatch back. i want to know what emblems go on the back of the gt. i know the 5.0s go on the sides, but what is stock on the back?
6
6

Cheap "tuneup" things to help with emissions?
Hey all! I am so close to passing my emissions I think all I need now is a regular tune up. I'm looking for very cheap things I can do that I have left out of my tune up list: oil change spark...
5
5