240z carbs

I own a 1972 240z freshly rebuilt by previous owner, it was his baby. I just pulled the carbs and synchronized them again when one of my buddy said he had heard of a six carb possibility for my engine. He thought they were Weber made but I'm skeptical and havn't found any info.

Reply to
Thomas Steves

There's are two and three carb setups using 2-barrel webers.

Ernst

Thomas Steves wrote:

Reply to
Ernie

Dude,

Try

or
You can get a catalog from them by mail that has the webers you are looking for. There's quite a collection of parts you can find for Z's out there. Good luck!!!

Reply to
diverdown4me