Is it possible to purchase a new 350Z for.....

$31,000.....Tax, title, out the door if you walk in with $6000 cash + $25,000 pre-approved financing?

I'm getting ready to go look at some and this is as good as I can do money-wise. What do you guys think?

Reply to
John Cryder

That depends on which version of the Z you want. The lower versions - certainly. A loaded Touring or Track - probably not where I sell them. Then again, we have 3 Touring version with 6 speed right now, only one Track, and nothing else. We might do a great deal on one of those Tourings.

Ya see, they are hard to get and sell pretty easily. We don't have much reason to give you $4000 off sticker. Frankly, we don't have a lot of reason to give you $1000 off sticker. Ah, supply and demand....

Clyde

Reply to
Clyde Davidson

Cost me $30167

They're clearing out the 2003 to make way for the 2004.

Reply to
John Cryder

No trouble moving last year's model. Actually the only significant difference in 04 will be the addition of the Roadster. That shouldn't affect the hardtop.

Clyde

Reply to
Clyde Davidson

I bought an '04 Enthusiast for $33.4k out the door.

They were selling a used '03 Touring for $36k, and it had 6500 miles on it.

Reply to
Mike Sims

Interesting purchase. I thought the Enthusiast sticker is about 29,000. Is this the kind of horrible deals that people have been doing on

350Z's? Actually I was under the impression that people could probably get Z's much closer to invoice right now. Maybe that would be about 27,000 for the Enthusiast.
Reply to
Kramer

Brand new?

Reply to
Mike Sims

The Sticker price was $30k ... with tax and licensing, it was about $33k

Reply to
Mike Sims

It had 213 miles when I bought it five days ago. Now it has almost 500 miles on it.

2003 350Z Track (burnt orange)
Reply to
John Cryder

Ohio