Question about catalytic converter on 1986 300ZX

I have found a used complete exhaust system from a 1986 turbo. My friend and I try to see if we can use these parts on our 300ZX.

We would like to know if the down pipe and the cat from a turbo model will fit a non turbo model? I have 1987 model, will it fit mine?

Reply to
Paul

Down pipe, not even close to the same. The converter probably will fit but not 100% sure it will.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
John Smith