What's expected for 05's 350Z ?

The new issue of Wired (August pp20-21) has a gorgeous photo of a silver

350Z on a beach and it looks better than a '04 to me. POV from the rear left quarter, around 8 o'clock, at eye-level. It looks somehow better than a '04 Z but that's subjective and even if you agree- there's always digital touch-ups.

Still. It made me salivate a bit, made me think that it might be nice to drive a new car after over a decade with my '93 TT.

Do we know anything about that 2005 model year yet? Any important rumors? I've been out of the loop for a good 2 years, so almost any info would seem fresh to me.

Thanks, Pham

Reply to
Pham

Hey Pham

Can you send me picture of the new Model 2005? Can you scan it? That would be very nice - thanks!

Regards

Marcello

PS: I am driving a model 2003...

"Pham" snipped-for-privacy@NoBlok.net schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:JUGNc.1942$ snipped-for-privacy@animal.nntpserver.com...

Reply to
Marcel Achermann

I have no scanner, my friend, but I am also not at all certain that the image I cited is a new model. In fact, my uncertainty is an essential part of the question I'd tried to pose in my post!

You are driving a 2003? That says lots about my ignorance, as I thought the debut model year of the 350 was '04! Are you sure that your car is the second model year of the 350? If so, please tell me if you know- how it differs from the initial model of 2003? Thanks, Pham

Reply to
Pham