ZX cigarette lighter ??

Need some info on the 280ZX ( '83 2+2 ) cigarette lighter !

Firstly...is it green ( I've seen some in pics like this ) or black...also seen these too ?

Does the original lighter illuminate when the dash lights are turned on ?

If it doesn't I guess I could just use any lighter that fits really...but I'll get the real thing if I can..

Cheers,

Brian Canham

Reply to
Hi-Soft

Hmmmm, odd question? Never think about lighters much. As I recall ( Have a Taurus now, ex 79 280zx driver) it is black and does illuminate. Try the Internet Z Car club for some info

Tiger

Reply to
Tiger

In my 82 2+2 it was green and it did illuminate. I liked it so much it now lives in the dash of my 2002 Ram1500.

Reply to
White T