Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Non Turbo Fairlady Help & Advice
've just bought a TT, after owning a Z31 NA and found this guide to be invaluable. Hope it helps. As for the performance difference - http://www.300zx.co.uk/tech/BuyingZ.htm
1
1

Need Service in SoCalif
Hi all: I need to find a facility in Orange County, Calif. where I can get service on my 1983 280zx, to replace specialty shop that has gone out of business. Would prefer, if possible, to avoid...

350z touch paint at dealerships
Hey guys, My dealer is selling touch-up paint for the 350z at less than i had thought. They are selling the 1/2 oz bottle for $3.50 which is less than Courtesy Nissan Parts($3.99). Courtesy Nissan...

Re: AC Z problem
what Z?
6
6

350 Z driver killed racing his vehicle on the streets...
As a Z owner, I am sad to report to you that, here in Las Vegas last night, a gentleman who was driving a new 350 Z had the unfortunate urge to race his vehicle on the local streets after leaving a...
7
7

1983 Nissan fairlady VG20DET turbo sale in Japan
FOB Yen60,000.- MT5 fully loaded, 110,000km around. Photos

FS: Bose speakers, amps, and enclosures from a 1990 Nissan 300ZX
Includes center channel, left rear, right rear, left front, right front. The left rear speaker has a slight scatch on it. All worked before I pulled the system. All amps were rebuilt between 1997 and...

Looking for replacement Dash for 79' 280ZX
Hello - Anyone know where I could get one (color doesn't matter) for a reasonable price? Thanks, DT
2
2

questions about "85 Z
I have 2 recent problems with my '85 300zx. First my heater/ac fan has quit. I can hear the compressor turn on when I start the ac but no fan. As long as I'm going fast enough I get some cold air....
1
1

Re: Two problems with my 350Z
here is a question how do you open your trunk with out the remote.
5
5

Re: 280ZX Factory Service Manual
I have one, I live in Phoenix On 5 May 2003 09:47:37 -0700, (B Taradena) wrote:

Re: Please help Loud popping noise on my 350
help guys!
5
5

Re: Best Buy on 300zx
12 grand Canadian. unless bestbuy is selling ZX's!
1
1

How can you tell if an air flow meter is from a z-32?
I need a z-32 mass air flow meter that is going to go along with 370 cc/min injectors and a JWT programmed ECU in my supercharged 95 Maxima. I found a air flow meter in a junkyard here in Austin, but...

Re: Is the 350Z going to fall into a Black Hole?
Pfffuuuh, buy a SUV with AT ! "Kramer" a écrit dans le message de news:
6
6