02 Nissan Frontier KC Clunking squealing

I just took a Nissan Frontier 02 for a test drive from a dealership in Michigan and I noticed some odd things. Whenever I tried to make a hard turn, the truck sounded like it rubbed and it kinda hopped going around the corner. Also, I noticed the back tired were squealing even though I was just turing around in a parking lot. Anybody else have this problem? Is this normal?

Reply to
WebLord