1987 Nissan Maxima flex pipe problem.

I have been given a nissan maxima, but it is majorly rusted. The flex pipe coming from the engine to the catylic converter to rusted out. After visiting a few different shops I have found the price to fix it is much more then the vehicle is worth. The problem is i have no idea what I could replace it with being that everything is welding and so compact.

Any ideas?

Reply to
lance