1998 Nissan cefiro stereo

Hi, I recently bought a 1998 nissan cefiro, it is a japanese import and some of the stereo buttons are in japanese, it has a cd changer that has been fitted and i have no idea how to select the chager to play instead of the in dash single player. The changer remote display says that is paying but there must be a way of selecting aux on the main stereo?

Reply to
waihoujim

Maybe if you post a link to a picture of the stereo face somebody could translate for you.

Reply to
E Meyer

Thanks for the reply, have worked it out, the cd stacker is tuned to a fm radio frequency.

"E Meyer" wrote: > On 4/20/08 9:22 AM, in article > 1112832 snipped-for-privacy@0000.com, "waihoujim" > wrote: > > > Hi, I recently bought a 1998 nissan cefiro, it is a japanese > import > > and some of the stereo buttons are in japanese, it has a cd > changer > > that has been fitted and i have no idea how to select the > chager to > > play instead of the in dash single player. The changer > remote display > > says that is paying but there must be a way of selecting aux > on the > > main stereo? > > Maybe if you post a link to a picture of the stereo face > somebody could > translate for you.

Reply to
waihoujim