1992 Nissan Axxess motor exchange

hello

I can get this 1992 Nissan Axxess for $150.00 canadian (Calgary, Alberta)

Red, body, glass, & interior good, 4 very good matching tires, 198 km. KA24 engine: timing chain skipped, valves bent, one cylinder scored.

Want to get motor from auto wreckers. Just wondering what other Nissan models would be interchangeable for this type of motor.

Interested in any good web links to help me do this job.

thanks for any advice. robertc

Reply to
Robert A. Campbell

A 91 or 92 Stanza will work

Or if you can come across your basic KA24E engine , that will work also

Reply to
NissTech

Looked into that when I got mine. You COULD do a Ka24DE, but for all the trouble you only get 5 hp, so why bother. Find another single cam engine and go for it!

I do believe it has to be one from a FWD model and not one from a pick-up.

-SP

Robert A. Campbell wrote:

Reply to
speedy