1992 Nissan Maxima

My car was running fine, but all of a sudden it won't start.

The starter is turning but noihing else happens.

Is there a fuel line shut off switch on the Nissan Maxima 1992.

Help, thanks.

Reply to
Lewis

Check your fuel pump fuse. If it's burned out, change your fuel filter. My

94 does this occasionally. Not sure if it's the fuel filter backpressure overloading the pump, or the pump has an intermittant fault. If this is the case, you'd better carry a bunch of extra fuses.
Reply to
Chris H

Check the fusem it's ok. Someone said he car, another brand has a shutoff switch when there is a impact. I thought maybe Nissan has on also.

Reply to
Lewis

Check all your sensors related to ignition, I don't know if the 3rd generation has all the sensors that the 4th has but mine did that and it turned out to be that the crank position sensor was bad....just a thought......I am sure that there are more knowledgeable folks here that can help you diagnose the problem with a 3rd generation Maxima. Try asking Steve T or NissTech....they hang around this newsgroup allot or the Nissan newsgroup... Good Luck

2Maximas
Reply to
Bitsbucket