1992 Nissan Maxima Radio Removal inquiry and Question

Hi All,

Just got my Maxima 3 weeks ago. I want to install my CD Player in it. Right now the car has the stock am/fm cassette deck. What is the proper procedure to remove it?

Also, not sure about this but I seemed to have smelled gas this morning when I got into the car. It had been idling for about 10 minutes in the cold. It's a 92 SOHC with automatic tranny. The smell went away after I drove it...........What could this be?

Thanks

Reply to
Steph

go to