1995 nissan truck parts?

where is a good place to buy 1995 nissan truck parts. im looking for a new front bumper and rear bumper.

Reply to
jay

The dealer, local aftermarket shops, the wrecking yards?? Um, E-bay? The local bumper shop? google and ye shall find...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Local dealership has lost their mind! Way too high. I did find several internet companies that sell the exact same bumpers for almost 40% less... "The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
jay

Well, there ya go! Didja try JC Whitney?

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

What state do you live, I have a black rear bumper I will give away. I live in Maryland

Reply to
Striker