2001 Infinitit qx4

I just got a 2001 infiniti qx4 just befor 2005 christmas i love the car i want to make it faster i have done the air intake next is cold air then maby a super charger i do not know what to do to it to make it faster can some one help me find a way to make it faster thanks my infiniti qx4 does not have navit is just stock with a 3.5 v6 at 240hp

Reply to
onyx550

How fast do you want to go?? I have same QX4 and it wiil stay with most anything on the road. WW

Reply to
Warren Weber

I just want a fast like 12-13 sec qx4 i love it i found a super charger for it but i do not know what it will do to the car well i will keep looking unless you know a way to make it really fast let me know thanks

Reply to
onyx550