2001 Sentra rear brakes

My daughter has a 2001 Nissan Sentra 4-dr manual, Model GXF. When she went to have her rear brakes pad replaced, the Nissan dealer has trouble getting the pads for this model. Seems the mounting holes are in a different place and the dealer after searching around couldn't find new pads for her car. (Maybe he did not try that hard??)

She is going to bring it to a local garage and see what is going on.

Does anyone have any idea about what this is about?

Thanks,

Dave C

Reply to
Dave C.

I never heard of a problem with this car.

Reply to
Airport Shuttle