2005 Xterra

Folks:

From what I can find the 2005 Xterra is gonna have a larger & more powerful engine, be slightly wider, longer and higher.

Question is what's gonna happen to its base price?

Mike

Reply to
Michael W. Folsom

Dave Stone

Dave:

Thanks!

I didn't do an extensive comparison but it looks like the base price is roughly the same (S model = 22.3k vs. XE model = 22.06 k) for a 6 cylinder manual 4x4. Taking into account the its bigger with a more powerful motor I'm surprised that the price didn't go higher.

Now if I could just find out what happens to the gas mileage I'll be a happy camper!

Also, what about that 6 speed manual tranny? That kind'a scares me -

Later -

M-

Reply to
Michael W. Folsom