350Z ENGINE SWAP

I DO GET IT BUT YOU SAY THAT YOU RACED THEN GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THAT (IF YOU RELLY RACE?)

Reply to
EPSYCHOBOB

Bill Schnakenberg

FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT I AM THE BEST STREET RACER BECASUE I AM AWARE THAT I AM NOT AND I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU BE SARCASTIC

Reply to
EPSYCHOBOB

I'd just like to step in real quick and mention you sound like a complete retard.

Thank you and goodbye.

Reply to
Sarky

Reply to
EPSYCHOBOB

I know you are asking about engine swap but I think forced induction will be better for this application.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:53:53 GMT, "EPSYCHOBOB" scribbled:

Is it possible for you to take off your caps lock key?

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston

NEGATIVE!

Reply to
EPSYCHOBOB

Bring it by and we can do this for you. Run about $30,000 to $40,000 to convert it from front drive to rear drive depending on how you want the engine set up.

Reply to
Steve

Who were you replying to?? When you top post and leave everything in there you may as well be replying and not even quoting at all. You want to race me???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

If he had to make 4 trips to your 2 BUT can do it more than twice as fast, he wins. :-P Let's just put him against the Fox, he'd have to drop in the 340 HP V8 before he could even think about keeping up. LOL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh man, at first that gettin paid to race part was soundin pretty sweet... ROFL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

No, you do not get it. I might mention that people who put others at risk by "racing" in traffic should be castrated and have their license permenantly revoked.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Phillip Weston wrote: ews:I0nEb.18682$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net...

I'm going to email him a new keybord with the CL removed.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Sounds like a bargain.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

A real cheap deal. One European tuning firm spent $500,000 on converting a VW Golf to RWD - 900bhp V5 turbo.

Peter Hill

1995 Nissan Maxima SE. Shut the f*ck up already.
Reply to
Sarky

And no one would do it for that price! People think it can be done for like $1500. We had a guy come in with a blower off a wrecked Benz and wanted to know how much to put it on his sentra! We asked him how much he thought it should cost and he "figured" about $400!

Reply to
Steve

Figure the price for parts and labor to install a Jackson kit for that car, add $250 for stupid tax and there's the price.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have never heard of anyone making a FWD to RWD conversion kit. Do you have a link to a Jackson FWD to RWD conversion kit? I can find Jackson racing kits for Super Chargers (for Honda's and Mazda's but not Nissan) and intercoolers but not a sign of FWD to RWD conversions.

Peter Hill