88 Kingcab Z24 Engine questions

Hi Everyone

I would like to know what the horsepower of my Z24 engine is. I also would like to know what redline is at because I just put an aftermarket tach in.

Thanks

Reply to
Thor

like to know what redline is at because I just put an aftermarket tach in.

I've got an '88 4x4 Hardbody with a Z24. I just checked & my factory dash tach shows the redline at 5500 RPM, although I don't think I've ever revved the engine that high.

Can't help you out with the horsepower other than to tell you it's not much :)

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
Geoff Glave