92 sentra xe

Any opinions? Looking at a used one with 87k miles on it. 4 speed manual. Just want something to drive to work and back cheap. Thanks

Randall Phair

On 1/22/2005 11:25 AM US(ET), Randall Phair took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I had a 93 XE (I think last of the two door models). Went 130,000 without any engine work other than changing filters and spark plugs. Sold it in 2000. The guy I sold it to ran into the back of another car and totalled it.

Reply to
willshak

Sounds like a great deal how $$?

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Just bought it today.... 15 bucks to fill it up. ....vs $50 to fill up my 04 F150...sweet.