93 infinity g20 window problems

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix a problem i have. My window in my 93 infinity g20 wont work. From time to time it wont work so I have to wiggle the switch up and down and then it works fine. But lately I have been wiggling it and it wont work at all. I cant imagine that it is the motor for when it does work it works well. Is it the switch. Could it be something else. Thanks. In debt Eric

Reply to
ericcook26